Power lines, Inc. has over 30 years experience in supplying flat belting for power transmission and use in the print, mail, packaging and paper converting trades. Whether you are running sheetfed or web presses, need delivery or folder tapes or are producing folding boxes, envelopes or converting tissue paper Power lines, Inc. is your one stop shop for the flat belting you need. Need your material in bulk to make your own belts? We stock many of the most common materials in the width you need. We can supply you with belts custom made to your width and length, either already made endless or with the ends prepared for splicing on your equipment.
We carry belts from all of the major manufacturers, Habasit, Ammeraal Beltech, Siegling, Nitta, etc…Power Transmission, Infeed, Delivery, Product Transport–a myriad of cover solutions are available for your application. Please contact us for more information on the right belt for you.
Looking for quicker installation time? How about our:
- Stretch and Non-Stretch Materials
- Cut Machine Down Time
- Installation takes just minutes
- Folding Box Belts in 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm thicknesses
- Solid Urethane belting, round, V, and flat
Available in different diameters, durometers and textures
We carry a variety of belting tools to keep your material handling process running smooth. We have conveyor belt repair tools for splicing as well as belt scrapers and conveyor belt fasteners. Other belting tools we stock include:
- Skivers (belt grinders) Motorized and Manual for belts up to 7.5″ wide and 7mm thick
- Hot Pressing Devices for sealing belts up to 60″ wide and 7mm thick
- Quick Splice tools available as a complete set or in individual pieces
- Round belting tools